- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
- INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
- Traffic Data. Like most website operators, TPV automatically gathers information of the sort that browsers automatically make available, including: (i) IP addresses; (ii) domain servers; (iii) types of devices accessing the Website; and (iv) types of Web browsers accessing the Website (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify You.
- Personal Information. In order for You to use certain of the Services, You may be asked to provide TPV certain information that personally identifies You (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes, without limitation: (1) “Contact Data” (such as Your name, mailing address and e-mail address); (2) “Demographic Data” (such as Your age, gender, profession, education level, country, state, and city,); and (3) “Financial Data” (such as Your credit/debit card number and expiration date). In each case, You will be asked to provide Personal Information; the Website will not gather it surreptitiously. TPV may supplement the Personal Information You provide with additional Personal Information gathered from public sources or from third-parties (e.g., consumer reporting agencies) who may lawfully provide such information to TPV. You are under no obligation to provide Personal Information, with the caveat that Your refusal to do so may prevent You from using certain of the Services.
TPV DOES NOT CLAIM OWNERSHIP OF ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION. UPON YOUR CANCELLATION OF ANY SERVICES, TPV SHALL RETAIN SUCH PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION (PII) ONLY FOR RECORDS KEEPING PURPOSES, ALL SUCH FINANCIAL DATA (I.E. PAYMENT CARD OR ACH INFORMATION, IF ANY) WILL BE DELETED FROM TPV’S SYSTEM. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND ANY SERVICES PERFORMED BY TPV SHALL CONSTITUTE YOUR AKNOWLEDGMENT, CONSENT AND AUTHORIZATION FOR TPV AND ITS AFFILIATED SITES AND INTEGRATED PARTNERS TO CONTACT YOU BY PHONE, EMAIL, MAIL OR SMS MESSAGE TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE.
- Information You Make Public. The Website may contain features and/or functionality that permit You to upload, post, transmit, display, perform or distribute content, information or other, including Personal Information. Any information that You choose to disclose by means of such features becomes public information over which TPV is unable to exercise control. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose Your Personal Information by means of such features, and You agree to assume all responsibility for doing so.
- INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE PRACTICES
- Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies
TPV analyzes Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies to help TPV better understand who is using the Website and how they are using it. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, TPV is able to better design the Website to improve Your experience, and to serve You more relevant and interesting content. From time to time, TPV may release Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website. TPV does not attempt to link information gathered using Cookies to Personal Information.
- Personal Information
- Generally. TPV, TPV affiliates and its integrated partners uses Your Contact Data to send You information about TPV and TPV’s products and services, and to contact You when necessary in connection with the Services. TPV uses Your Financial Data to bill You. TPV uses Your Demographic Data to customize and tailor Your experience on the Website. As with Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies, from time to time TPV may release Demographic Data in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website.
- Disclosure in Connection with Services. TPV discloses Personal Information to those who help it provide Services, including those who perform technical, administrative and data processing tasks such as hosting, billing, fulfillment, polling and data storage and security.
- By Law or to Protect Rights. TPV discloses Personal Information when required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order, or when TPV believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of TPV, third parties or the public at large.
- Unpaid Accounts. If You fail to pay any balance owed in consideration of Services, TPV may, as permitted by law, report Your Personal Information, including without limitation Your unpaid balance, to consumer credit reporting services, collection agencies and others.
- Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies
- CONSENT TO RECEIVE EMAIL FROM TPV
As stated in the [End User License Agreement], by registering with the Website and becoming a customer, client or the party to a verification being performed, you thereby consent to receive periodic phone calls, SMS text messages and/or email communications regarding the Services, new product offers, promotions and other matters.
- SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
TPV has implemented and maintains reasonable security procedures and practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of Your Personal Information.
- LOST OR STOLEN INFORMATION
You must promptly notify us if Your credit, bank, other financial institution information, user name or password is lost, stolen or used without permission. In such and event, we will remove that credit card number, bank account information, other financial institution information, user name or password from Your account and updated our records accordingly.
- USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
TPV wants Your Personal Information to be complete and accurate. As stated in the [End User License Agreement], by using the Website, You represent and warrant that all information You provide on any registration form or otherwise in connection with Your use of the Website and Services will be complete and accurate, and that You will update that information as necessary to maintain its completeness and accuracy. To confirm the completeness and accuracy of, or make changes to, Your Personal Information, visit Your settings page. Through Your customer Portal Page You may review and update You Personal Information that we have already collected.
- THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
- PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES
Effective Date: February 6, 2018