The Last Step in Employee
Custom-scripted live interactions verify a clear understanding of, and agreement to, your employment terms.
Communication and transparency are cornerstones of good business.
Despite the best efforts to communicate ALL relevant information clearly, there is often a misunderstanding somewhere along the way. Unfortunately, simple misunderstandings can grow into employee dissatisfaction and frustration that can ultimately lead to major problems or, in some cases, formal proceedings. By documenting the terms and conditions of employment with your employee, HRTPV recordings serve to eliminate ambiguity and the potential for misunderstanding between the employer and the employee.
HRTPV uncovers any ambiguities and verifies employee’s clear understanding of terms and conditions of employment.
Increasing regulations and today’s highly litigious environment requires better protection from employee claims against their employers.
Employees need to understand the terms of their employment completely, including compensation and benefit elections.
Despite HR personnel’s best efforts to effectively communicate all pertinent information, misunderstandings can and do occur.
Customize the HRTPV script(s), highlighting key policies and conditions that may be specific to your industry, company or candidate level.
Benefits, regulations and requirements change, and your HR department is required to communicate these changes as they occur.
How does HRTPV work?
In human resources, HRTPV is not an additional service, but the crucial last step in the onboarding process for new employees.
HRTPV verifies the understanding of the key terms and conditions of employment in these steps:
- Employee participates in a recorded phone call with a HRTPV agent.
- Agent will confirm the employee’s identity.
- The agent will then confirm, during a recorded process, that the new hire received the onboarding information, that he/she clearly understands it and that the employee agrees to the terms and conditions of his/her employment.
- These interviews are recorded and archived, removing ambiguity and providing a defense against costly and time-consuming lawsuits, government fines and unemployment claims.
Our technically superior solutions give you greater analytical insight and the best TPV value in the industry.
We leverage our technology and utilize our professional talent to bring the proper mix of expertise, insight and value to every HRTPV opportunity.
Real-time data access coupled with up-to-the-minute recordings and archives, give you the top-level insight needed to track progress and fine tune your business.
What does HRTPV cost and how do we get started?
HRTPV standard pay-as-you-go pricing is based on the complexity, value and technology required for the agreement verification. If you have a special case or high-volume opportunity, contact our HRTPV experts to discuss developing a customized plan and price that fits your needs and your budget.
Pay-as-You-Go pricing includes:
- Custom Script Assistance
- HRTPV expertise and consultation
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Archived recordings utilizing professional, US-based staff
- Multiple call center locations to service your account
Getting started is very easy!
Once your final script is approved, our professional staff will be trained to deliver the script, verify the terms and conditions of the agreement and uncover any misunderstandings. We can be onboarding your new employees in a matter of days.
Call (888) 458-4TPV (878)
and press 1 to speak to a HRTPV representative.
Frequently asked questions.
These are answers to a few of the most asked questions from companies that are considering making HRTPV the last step in their employee onboarding process. If you have additional questions, or need to talk to one of our representatives, we are ready to respond with all of the information you need.
Third-party verification (TPV) is a process where an independent party confirms that the customer is actually requesting a change or ordering a new service or product. Using a transfer or three-way phone call, a TPV service provider confirms the customer’s identity and asks if he/she is an authorized decision maker. The TPV agent then verifies the terms of the order.
- Legal: It can provide protection from lawsuits or mitigate damages from a claim built on an argument of ambiguity and misunderstanding.
- Government Regulations: HRTPV recordings and transcripts can be provided to law enforcing agents as clear evidence, independently verified, that each employee was made aware of their healthcare options and the employee’s selections. Additionally, it can document industry-specific requirements that are the responsibility of employees or contractors, such as keeping licenses up to date and completing education or training requirements. HRTPV can also verify ‘relationship to company’ status for independent contractors.
- Unemployment Insurance Rates: HRTPV recordings can confirm the employee’s understanding of and agreement to a policy that states job abandonment is grounds for termination. By ensuring that individuals cannot qualify for government assistance programs, if they fail to show up for work, the company protects itself from increased unemployment insurance rates. HRTPV provides HR departments with the documents necessary to respond appropriately to the unemployment claims office.
We’re All About Relationships.
HRTPV strategically partners with a wide range of world-class businesses to deliver complementary solutions within the HR technology and services industry. We are constantly mindful of building strong relationships with professionals that share our commitment to outstanding customer service.
Are you a company or independent contractor in HR or business services? HRTPV affords a layer of protection from litigation and fines that can result from a simple misunderstanding during the employee onboarding process. When you send a new customer to us, we’ll pay you a commission after we close the deal.
If you’re a TPA interested in gaining an additional revenue stream, let us show you how we can help you facilitate your client’s onboarding process. HRTPV can create a custom program that leverages your industry expertise and our TPV service. Together, we can give your clients the protection they need.
If you’re a HR technology developer interested in making HRTPV a valuable addition to your software as a service (SaaS) dashboard, we should talk. Help your clients increase productivity and offer them protection against costly and time-consuming lawsuits, government fines and unemployment claims.